Backsplash Tile, Bathroom Vanity Cabinets & Vinyl Flooring in Buffalo, NY
Ready to Begin Planning Your Home Interior Project?
These helpful hints from New York Kitchen & Bath will make you aware of unforeseen headaches and have your project running in no time! We hope that the following tips will make your journey a pleasant one. NY Kitchen & Bath can assist you in the following areas:
Get Your Ideas Together and Contact Us
- Gather a scrapbook of notes and ideas that you have collected.
- Come up with a budget you can live with.
- Draw a rough sketch of your floor plan and take measurements (if building, get floor plan from architect or builder).
- Call us to make an appointment, stop into our showroom, or use our contact form to tell us what you need and one of our experienced designers will contact you.
How to Survive a Remodel
Visiting Our Showroom
The first time you stop into our showroom we will...
- Answer any questions you may have.
- Review and/or assist you in establishing a budget.
- Discuss your scrapbook of ideas (if you have one).
- Discuss your floor plan (if you have one) and go over some design ideas.
- Discuss your plans for utilizing the room you will be remodeling.
**If you don’t have a contractor, NO PROBLEM. Over the years, we have developed strong relationships with several local contractors that we can set you up with.
If You Like What You See...
- We will come to your home and take measurements.
- We will create a design, and draft perspectives, elevations, and a floor plan.
- We will provide you with a price.
- We will set up a meeting for you to discuss the design and pricing and discuss any potential modifications you would like to make.